Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Safe Haven

I don't know about you but I love all of Nicholas Sparks books and movies. He has got to be one of my favorite authors! One of the great things about his books is that most turn into movies. The Notebook, Dear John, The Last Song, A Walk to Remember, and The Lucky One, just to name a few.

Something else that I love about this author is that his books are based in North Caroloina, and not all, but most of his films are filmed in North Carolina as well. His latest book, Safe Haven, is being turned into a movie as I speak. It is being filmed in South Port, North Carolina. I just got done reading this book about a week ago and it was great! The movie will be in theaters in February of 2013.

 
You can check out the facebook page for this movie here.....
 
 
where you can also watch the trailer for the upcoming movie.
 
 
I am so excited to see this movie and the watch as Josh Duhamel, and Julianne Hough star in this film.
 

 
 
Now go read the book!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment